The skin rejuvenation procedure known as Rejuran Healer has been more popular in Singapore in recent years. Injecting polynucleotide (PN) into the skin during this procedure aids in promoting the general health of the skin by stimulating the creation of collagen. Here are 5 crucial details you should be aware of if you’re thinking about getting this treatment:
What is Rejuran Healer?
Injecting PN into the skin is a component of the skin rejuvenation procedure known as Rejuran Healer. PN is a chemical that occurs naturally in the body and aids in wound healing and cell regeneration. PN serves to increase collagen formation and enhance overall skin health when injected into the skin.
Here are the top 10 Rejuran Healer clinics in Singapore:
- The Clifford Clinic 24 Raffles Place, #01-03 Clifford Centre, Singapore 048621
- Aesthetics Central Clinic 8 Eu Tong Sen Street, #11-89/90 The Central Office One, Singapore 059818
- The Covette Clinic 15 Scotts Road, #01-03/04 Thong Teck Building, Singapore 228218
- The Aesthetic Studio Clinic 51 Cuppage Road, #01-05, Singapore 229469
- S Aesthetics Clinic 9 Scotts Road, #07-07 Pacific Plaza, Singapore 228210
- Cutis Medical Laser Clinics 9 Scotts Road, Pacific Plaza, #08-07, Singapore 228210
- Dream Plastic Surgery 290 Orchard Road, #17-03/04 Paragon, Singapore 238859
- Radium Medical Aesthetics 3 Temasek Boulevard, #03-326 Suntec City Mall, Singapore 038983
- M-Aesthetic Clinic 9 Scotts Road, Pacific Plaza, #08-07, Singapore 228210
- Eeva Medical Aesthetic Clinic 160 Robinson Road, #03-12 SBF Center, Singapore 068914
Please be aware that this list is not all-inclusive and that there may be additional respectable Rejuran Healer clinics in Singapore. To ensure a safe and efficient treatment, it’s crucial to conduct research and pick a clinic with qualified and experienced staff.
What are the benefits of Rejuran Healer?
There are several advantages of Rejuran Healer for the skin, including:
- Improved skin texture and firmness
- Reduced fine lines and wrinkles
- Improved skin hydration and elasticity
- Reduced pigmentation and dark spots
- Improved overall skin health and radiance
How is Rejuran Healer administered?
Rejuran Healer is administered via a series of injections into the skin. The injections are typically done using a very fine needle, which minimizes discomfort and downtime. The number of injections and the amount of PN used will vary depending on the individual’s needs and the area being treated.
What is the downtime for Rejuran Healer?
Rejuran Healer has a short recovery period, and the majority of patients can resume their regular routines right away. At the injection site, some patients may suffer little redness or swelling, although this usually goes away within a few hours to a few days.
Is Rejuran Healer right for me?
For the majority of patients, Rejuran Healer is a safe and efficient treatment, but it might not be appropriate for everyone. If you want to know if Rejuran Healer is the correct choice for you, speak with a licenced and experienced practitioner. Your practitioner will be able to evaluate the state of your skin, talk with you about your expectations and goals, and suggest the most appropriate course of action.
A well-liked skin rejuvenation procedure in Singapore called Rejuran Healer has a number of advantages for the skin, including better texture, firmness, and hydration. It has a short recovery period and is supplied through a series of injections. If you’re thinking about receiving this treatment, it’s crucial to speak with a licenced and experienced professional to ascertain whether it’s appropriate for you.